Personal Data is any information that can be directly associated with a User such as address (which includes e-mail address), telephone number, information directly linked to that person, or activities within the Greetify Services (such as purchases).
Personal Data does not include any anonymized data that can be collected to make quality improvement.
We collect, process and store Personal Data:
- while the User participation in questionnaires and other Greetify studies and during the Feedback. Personal Data that we collect is stored in electronic form. We use technical, contractual, administrative and physical measures in an effort to protect against unauthorized access. However, no one protection means of Personal Data can guarantee 100% security. By passing us your Personal Data you should be aware of the risk of such transmission and attribute it to yourself. Personal Data you provide will help us to contact you in the course of providing the Greetify Services. We may also notify you of new possibilities and Application improvements, handle your questions about the Application, inform you about other news related to the Applications that might interest you.
But we will have to share Personal Data if:
- we will have a request from law enforcement agencies or court decisions;
- such information will be necessary for the purpose of establishing and termination of the offenses committed by the User;
- it will be necessary to protect the legal rights and interests of Greetify.
To delete your Personal Data please e-mail us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
• collect, store, share or transfer the Face Data off the User devices;
• use the Face Data to identify any particular individual User;
• use the Face Data for authentication, advertising, or marketing purposes, or to otherwise target a User in a similar manner;
• use the Face Data to build a User profile, or otherwise attempt, facilitate, or encourage third parties to identify anonymous Users or reconstruct User profiles based on the Face Data;
In case of disputes regarding the use of this security policy the parties will make every effort to resolve them through negotiations. If the dispute could not be resolved by peaceful means it is referred to the court stipulated by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.