Personal Data is any information that can be directly associated with a User such as address (which includes e-mail address), telephone number, information directly linked to that person, or activities within the Greetify Services (such as purchases).
Personal Data does not include any anonymized data that can be collected to make quality improvement.
We collect, process and store Personal Data:
- while the User participation in questionnaires and other Greetify studies and during the Feedback. Personal Data that we collect is stored in electronic form. We use technical, contractual, administrative and physical measures in an effort to protect against unauthorized access. However, no one protection means of Personal Data can guarantee 100% security. By passing us your Personal Data you should be aware of the risk of such transmission and attribute it to yourself. Personal Data you provide will help us to contact you in the course of providing the Greetify Services. We may also notify you of new possibilities and Application improvements, handle your questions about the Application, inform you about other news related to the Applications that might interest you.
But we will have to share Personal Data if:
- we will have a request from law enforcement agencies or court decisions;
- such information will be necessary for the purpose of establishing and termination of the offenses committed by the User;
- it will be necessary to protect the legal rights and interests of Greetify.
To delete your Personal Data please e-mail us via email@example.com.
• collect, store, share or transfer the Face Data off the User devices;
• use the Face Data to identify any particular individual User;
• use the Face Data for authentication, advertising, or marketing purposes, or to otherwise target a User in a similar manner;
• use the Face Data to build a User profile, or otherwise attempt, facilitate, or encourage third parties to identify anonymous Users or reconstruct User profiles based on the Face Data;
For a better experience, we may also collect data from you automatically when you use Greetify Services.This may include the following data:
• Location Data. We may collect data about your location by collecting and processing your IP address and device settings. We may use this data to provide location-based services, tailor our services to your geographic location, respond to law enforcement requests, or to provide you with content that is relevant to your geographic location.
• Technical Data. We may collect technical data about your use of Greetify Services, such as your IP address, your device IDs, your phone number, pages visited, referring web page, your mobile phone model, mobile charrier, search terms, cookie data, your operating system, your geolocation, and your time zone. We may use this data to analyze your use of Greetify Services, to administer and secure our services, to determine how Greetify should allocate resources to its Services, and to understand the technical load on Greetify servers.
• Marketing Data. We may collect your IP address, your device IDs, your geographical location, your phone numbers, pages visited, referring web page, mobile phone model, search terms, cookie data, Google Advertising IDs, and Apple Advertising IDs. We may use your data to provide advertisements to you, to determine the relevance of advertisements, to measure the effectiveness of advertisements, and to help make those advertisements more relevant to your preferences.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Services, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Services, the time and date of your use of the Services, and other statistics.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
• To facilitate our Service;
• To provide the Service on our behalf;
• To perform Service-related services; or
• To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
In case of disputes regarding the use of this security policy the parties will make every effort to resolve them through negotiations. If the dispute could not be resolved by peaceful means it is referred to the court stipulated by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.